|  Login

I have a concern about a damaged sidewalk. What can I do?

Contact the Department of Public Works via phone or email and an employee will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. There are three methods of sidewalk repair: (1) the Town repairs based on site specific criteria, (2) the resident may qualify for the 50/50 program, or (3) the resident may replace the sidewalk at their cost. The Department of Public Works should be contacted before any work is done in the Town right of way.