|  Login
Fire FAQs

How do I contact the Police to file a complaint or report a crime?

All calls for Police Service in the Town of Dyer's borders, Emergency or Non-Emergency, must go through 911 Central Dispatch. Due to Indiana State Law, the Dyer Police Department consolidated with the Lake County E911 Combined Dispatch Center.
You may also come to the department to speak with an officer anytime.
If records is closed, there is a phone in the lobby that will connect you to Lake County Dispatch.