|  Login
Fire FAQs

Who do I contact regarding a damaged sign?

The Department of Public Works along with the Dyer Metropolitan Police Department is responsible for signage within the Town of Dyer. If you notice a sign that is faded, hard to read, has graffiti on it or any other questions regarding signage, please contact the Department of Public Works via phone or email. The Town discourages the use of non-traffic regulation signs such as Child at Play or similar signs. Posted speed limits within the Town are adequate for drivers to pay attention to pedestrians in or near the roadways.