|  Login
Fire FAQs

What do I do about standing water in my backyard?

The Department of Public Works will check out any complaints residents have about standing water in their backyards. There is also a form available to residents at the Dyer Town Council office for backyard storm water drainage problems. This will be addressed by the Storm Water Board.